SMS centers are designed and built according to the store and forward architecture. In other words, all messages sent by subscribers at the entrance are stored in a database and then based on different mechanisms are scheduled and sent to destinations. According to the observations of mobile operators, generally, 80% of messages received in SMS centers, are delivered to receiver subscribers on the first try. So it seems that the overhead of storage and scheduling for 80% of the messages can be eliminated.
PA-SMS Router is designed to send messages in real-time and delete storage and forward overhead for mobile operators. This system is similar to a short message center in the core mobile network and routes messages to subscribers. Messages received by the system are sent in real-time to the destination subscriber. For a successful delivery, the delivery report message is sent to the sender. The SMSs that could not be delivered to the subscriber, are sent to the SMS center to be stored and forwarded according to a designed schedule.
- Full support of SS7 / SIGTRAN protocols
- Full support of SMPP3.4
- Able to send and receive SMS from/to mobile subscribers
- Ability to send and routing SMS to SMSCs
- Ability to directly send SMS to short message sender software in SMPP network
- Full support of all standard formats in GSM with7-bit, 8-bit and 16-bit Alphabet
- Ability to send the delivery report
- Detailed CDR files
- Support of Diameter and SMPP + protocols for charging of prepaid subscribers
- Ability to define different charging patterns according to the origin, destination numbers
- Diagnosis and management of duplicate messages
- Ability to provide different routing patterns with the use of load sharing according to the prefix and other rules