- The advent of a student organization in the department of computer engineering, Sharif University.
PeykAsa was Founded in 2000 as a startup team of computer engineering department from the Sharif University of Technology in Tehran. PeykAsa is the first provider of carrier-grade SMS Center in Iran and pioneer in the Middle East. As a market leader in telecom solutions, we offer four business threads for various value chain points and now is growing fast in new and innovative fields of digital technology.
Mobile core network solutions including SMS Center/Gateway and Hubbing, Signalling Analysis and Hubbing, Roaming Management Services, Security and Fraud Management Systems, Policy Enforcement Solutions, Location Based, IoT and VAS Delivery platforms.
Business Support System(BSS) is the latest business line. we offer through different business models referring to customers. We provide managed services to the fixed-line operators, MNOs and MVNOs; besides as a service aggregator, we enable service providers with fast time to the market.
Mobile marketing and Digital Advertising Service under “Asanak” brand that offers SMS-based platform and service delivery platform(SDP) for fixed-line operators through a comprehensive set of web services, enabling our numerous sales representatives to provide our services in B2B/B2C models to the market. Innovative Location-aware Advertisement is one of the approaches provided by this business unit.
VIDEO ON DEMAND
Video On Demand (VOD) platform under “Afarinak” brand that offers "Entertainment" services for kids. Along with offering VOD platform with parental control features we provide attractive media content as well. PeykAsa currently manages more than 50 carrier-grade services for telecom operators such as Mobile Company of Iran (MCI), Telecommunication Company of Iran (TCI),Telecommunication Infrastructure Company (TIC), MTN/Irancell,Rightel and a vast number of MVNOs in Iran and mobile operators in Europe that over 80 million mobile and fixed-line subscribers use our solutions on a daily basis.
- The first exchanging of short message using the Iranian SMSC within Iran
- Completing development of the first version of the SMSC product
- The product was named as “PeykAsa” which means: the Easy, Fast and Secure Short Message.
- Establishing the company as “Peykasa Messageware”
- Launching a version of SMSC in MCI operator of Shiraz with the capacity to support about 800,000 subscribers
- Launching and presenting the first SMS-based Value Added Service (VAS) in Telecom exhibition
- The first installation of SMSC in MTCE, Isfahan
- Launching the pilot version of SMSC with the capacity to support about 200,000 subscribers in MCI operator, the site of Shiraz.
- Introducing “TSA” to the market as a product that preserve international borders of telecom operators
- Unveiling “SMS Mediator” product to manage and preserve the internal network
- Enhancing the capacity of operational SMSCs to 800 SMSs per second
- Launching SMSC in Talia operator network
- Enhancing the capacity of operational SMSCs to 1000 SMSs per second.
- Introducing “MCA Center” to the market with the capacity of 8.1 million subscribers
- Offering “Welcome Roamer” to the market
- Participating in GITEX exhibition on behalf of the Iran telecom industry
- Owning a patent on “FSMSC – Fixed Short Message Service Center” .
- Launching “Asanak” as a product for sending and receiving SMS via fixed-line numbers
- Introducing “Rayana”, the Iranian Webmail Service
- Launching the new version of SMSC with the capacity of 2000 SMS per second
- Holding a seminar about “Global Messaging”
- Presenting “FSMSC – Fixed Short Message Service Center” as a new product to the market
- Developing some products for 2.5G network (MMSC, OTA, WAPGW)
- Developing SDP as a System Delivery Platform.
- Launching “Afarina” as a SMS-based Value Added Service
- Unveiling “VoIP Management System” for managing high-capacity VoIP lines
- Setting-up “SMS Hub” for exchanging messages internationally
- Developing “Telecom Firewall”.
- Launching “Afarinak” as a data Value Added Service
- Launching location based services solution called “Peykasa LBS Platform”
- Setting-up an infrastructure for exchanging international signaling
- Taking the security certification for “Rayana” webmail
- Was elected as the second best ICT company in the national ceremony of Telecommunication and Information Technology
- Holding the first Tournament of “XP Games”
- Accepted by vice-presidency for science and technology as a “knowledge based” company
- Rayana was elected as the best website in the “Web Iran” festival
- Asanak was activated for “Alborz” province subscribers
- Holding the “10-year-PeykAsa” celebration.
- Announcing Diameter Signaling Controller for protecting and routing LTE network packets
- Upgrading SDP to be able sending over 5000 SMS per second
- Taking the license of Video on Demand service (VoD)
- Introducing PeyPa as a location-based bulk messaging service
- Unveiling PeykAsa-BSS as a unified comprehensive solution including:
- PRM + CRM + AAA + OCS/OFCS + BI + Customer SelfCare components
- Launching PeykAsa App Store Platform
- Unveiling “SMS Firewall” and “SigFire” products for protecting signaling and messaging packets
- Launching the Intelligent Report System for analyzing roaming data to enhance quality of roaming services